statcount

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, November 15, 2010

Why does NYTimes always want drugs from me?


I think I am really spoiled by ADs, first SooJin approved that Brain Juice idea, now Aviva let me went wild with my meth monster.
New illustration for tomorrow's New York Times Op-ed. The article is about a way to stop the meth industry is by keeping medicines containing psedophedrine off the market. So I came up with this concept that the key of defeating the meth monster is by taking the pill away from it...

Read the article here.

2 comments:

  1. soo fresh, love that they're going with these.
    ps: it was nice (not) meeting you (read: we were very briefly introduced on my way out of the ai party, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it
    it's almost like a boss fight in videogames

    ReplyDelete